Commercial Embroidery Machines for sale
The inception of the use of Commercial Embroidery Machines to make embroidered items has made work very easy for the parties involved. A piece of work which would have taken several days before it is complete can now be finished within hours. Some years back, whenever you took your piece of cloth to a tailor for some embroidery, you had to have a lot of patience and wait without a hurry. Similarly, the tailors also had to be hardworking and with a lot of concentration. However, with the continued advancement in technology day in, day out, the unveiling of the Commercial Embroidery Machines was received with a lot of hype and jubilation from all quarters. Embroidery is now a simple task, or hobby, thanks to the Commercial Embroidery Machines.
The introduction of the Commercial Embroidery Machine made it possible to finish designs that used to take hours or days of tedious work to be completed in just minutes. There is an abundantly large demand for these beautiful creations so these machines made it quite possible for people to make money considerably faster. Instead of embroidery being just a hobby or past time, the Commercial Embroidery Machines have now made it possible to make a living doing the craft.
Commercial Embroidery Machine- A Faster Way to Sew
Commercial embroidery machines are easy to make by lifting the top tension foot of the sewing machine itself. Some sewing machines are specially supplied with their own embroidery foot. Commercial embroidery machines have also another version, which is extremely popular nowadays. That is the type that can follow computerized stitch patterns, using special software. When using a commercial embroidery machine, you need to hold the thread in tension, because otherwise nothing can be stitched properly. The hoop is the perfect facilitation that can make it possible for you to accomplish the stitching project. Many commercial embroidery machines come together with a hoop. Another tip is to disengage the dog teeth of the machine.
That will enable you to make circular movements about and stitch beautiful patterns. Commercial embroidery machines can be used in multiple situations for creating various patterns. The hoop can make all the affects you desire as it can literally go in whatever direction you choose, as long as you keep the thread tense. . Another factor that influences the embroidery design is the concrete tightness of the thread or fabric used. If the thread is looser, you can make different designs because the type of stitches changes. You can alter the weight and thickness of the threads. A heavier thread in the bobbin is preferable for best results.
Commercial Embroidery Machine’s tips to Upgrade
There are many persons that may not know when it is the right time to upgrade from using their home sewing machine to commercial embroidery machines to do embroidery. Embroideries are beautiful and
depending on the task at hand, this may not be easy for the beginner at sewing. If you are however still using your home sewing machines to add those beautiful designs to the different garments that you make from time to time, you should read these few tips to see if it is time for you to upgrade to a commercial embroidery machine.
The Size of the Garment – The size of the garment will have a major impact on how difficult the embroidery work will be. In most cases, persons have used their creativity to get their embroidery done with a simple home embroidery machine, by using multiple-hooping for each garment. However, if you were putting on a large design on a beach towel or on a sweatshirt that was fairly large, this would be very difficult and require a lot of your time, if you were to go this route. If you find that you have a lot of these large and heavy garments to deal with and the time you spend re-hooping and getting the garment back in line is actually longer than the actual time you spend embroidering, you should really consider upgrading to commercial embroidery machines.
Short on Time – If you realize that you are constantly working with your head down on the machine that you have no time to seek new customers or even have time for yourself, it might be that you need to upgrade to a commercial machine. This will allow you to get more work done, and also much faster, giving you the opportunity to do more marketing as your capacity to do work will be increased. In addition, you will also be left feeling less stressed, tired and frustrated, while pulling in more jobs and getting more work done.
Commercial Embroidery Machines User in a New Age in Needlework
In years past, making embroidered items entailed an unbelievable amount of hard work, patience, and concentration. Thanks to the advancement of technology, most of the difficult stuff has been taken out of this hobby, making embroidery simply a delightful and relaxing activity. With commercial embroidery machines, a needlework project that could potentially take days to finish if you do it by hand will be done in just a matter of a few hours. The time you will save will allow you to do more projects.
Several different kinds of high tech commercial embroidery machines are being constantly developed over the years. Each new model has more features than its predecessor. Many commercial embroidery machines nowadays can create stitches that are very difficult or even impossible to make if you attempt to do them manually. Almost all recently manufactured commercial embroidery machines are digital. They have LCD screens on which you can customize your design layout before starting the project. All commercial embroidery machines also have built-in designs that you can choose from.
Top 5 best Commercial Embroidery Machines for sale
- The Meistergram Pro1508 is an eight-head embroidery machine that has a sewing speed of 850 stitches per minute.
- The sewing machine is best for mid-level production industries that give you a finished product in terms of best quality patterns, stitches, and quality.
- The size of the sewing field is 350mm x 450mm and has a storage capacity of 2,000,000 stitches with a stitching efficiency of 99 unique designs.
- It comes with an onboard 9-inch LCD color monitor and additionally built-in noise reduction technology.
- You can also connect the embroidery machine to a computer so that you can import custom designs to be crafted on a garment.
- The overall dimension of the Meistergram Pro1508 embroidery machine is 48″ (L) x 144″ (W) x 71″ (H) and weighs 2420 lbs.
SWF MAS-12 Embroidery Machine
- The portable embroidery machine has a 12-needle automatic color change feature with an automatically controlled
- threadTop 6 Embroidery Tips to Make Your Work Faster & Easier(Opens in a new browser tab) tension system.
- It has a sewing field of 14″ x 9″ that combines a thread break sensor and bobbin sensors that alert you. Moreover, it
- immediately stops the embroidery process when a problem is found.
- The laser guide feature helps you place the garment in the exact sewing line so that you do get the wrong piece of work.
- The embroidery machine takes care of every detail and accuracy while crafting designs on your garment.
- Moreover, the machine comes with a High resolution 6.4″ LCD Control panel and interestingly Wi-Fi enabled.
- The machine is compact and portable with dimensions of 2’ x 2’ and weighing about 90 lbs.
- It can perfectly fit in any room of your house and is mostly suitable for small industries.
- Finally, the SWF MAS-12 Embroidery Machine comes with a 7-year limited warranty.
Richpeace NON-STOP Automatic
- If you are looking for an embroidery machine that can o sew on a 3D template with a head lifting system, then you must go for this.
- Interestingly, this embroidery machine needs no downtime to prepare before starting design work. The non-stop embroidery machine continuously runs at full capacity.
- The one-person operation machine does not require you to employ new staff for the embroidery work.
- It has a working speed of 2500 rpm over a large working area of 2,500 mm X 800mm.
- The embroidery machine comes with a large storage capacity of 2 million stitches with four automatically switchable design patterns.
- Lastly, you can perform embroidery work on a huge catalog of garments like Winter jackets, down jackets, garment parts, furniture, home textile, automotive interior, shoes and caps, and a lot more.
ColDesi Avancé 1501C Multi-head
- The ColDesi Avancé 1501C is 15 needles multiple single-head embroidery machine that has similar advantages to owning a 6 to 12-head embroidery machine.
- You can make a cluster of more than 6 units to make it into an incredibly versatile multi-head embroidery system.
- The greatest advantage you get with this machine is “space”. Suitable for small-scale industries to handle medium to large orders.
- Although the machine’s size is small, it has a top-stitching speed of 1,200 stitches per minute.
- If the machine finds a thread break at one head, then the entire machine stops until one thread is fixed to start.
- Most importantly, if your machine suffers damage, you do not need to wait until you repair it or get it replaced. The modular system of Avancé 1501C keeps you making money while repairs are made.
Ricoma CHT2 Series
- Ricoma CHT2 commercial embroidery machine has 12 heads that can easily stick caps, flats, and plenty of garments with accuracy and precision in design.
- Comes with a 10.4″ true-color high-definition LCD touch screen. It has a memory capacity of storing 50 million stitches.
- The computerized panels allow adding/editing functions of existing designs or creating new ones.
- The embroidery head covers a maximum area of 400 x 450 mm (15.8 x 17.7 in) covering a cap embroidery area of 215°.
- The Ricoma embroidery machine can stitch at a making speed of 1000 spm (stitches per minute) with a power consumption of 1.5 kW.
- The machine comes with an embroidery machine such as flat hoops of different sizes per head and cap hoops, plus a sash frame, etc.
- The overall dimension of the machine is 5960mm L x 1230mm W x 1650mm H and weighs about 1500 kgs.
Several different kinds of high tech commercial embroidery machines are being constantly developed over the years. Each new model has more features than its predecessor. Many commercial embroidery machines nowadays can create stitches that are very difficult or even impossible to make if you attempt to do them manually. There are even portable models that are very small when in storage. This is ideal for embroidery enthusiasts who like to travel a lot, or who do not have much space in the house. One of the most critical things that you will do is select your commercial embroidery machines. This is because depending on the type of machines that you have chosen, it will usually determine the quality of your embroidery work and ultimately determine your profitability margins.